A written project can only be written on the master’s study programme when it replaces ECTS credits on the programme and can only replace ECTS credits that are not already allocated to courses. If the student has taken a course, it cannot be completed by a written project. Written projects may replace max. 30 ECTS credits.
The exam consists of producing an assignment on a problem formulation chosen by the student and approved by a supervisor. Students are responsible for finding their own supervisor. The project is registered in connection with registration for other exams and submitted during the associated exam period.
Supervision is available for this form of exam.
In terms of knowledge, the student must be able to:
- Explain the jurisprudential theory and practice of the project’s subject area.
- Explain the correlation between the project's analyses and the relevant parts of the curriculum for the other courses on the study programme.
In terms of skills, the student must be able to:
- Identify legal issues within the study programme’s subject area.
- Formulate a legal problem within the area of the study programme.
- Argue in favour of the scope and relevance of the problem formulation.
- Document and/or argue for claims in the analysis and conclusion.
- Ensure consistency between the problem formulation, scope, outline, analysis and conclusion, so that the written project appears logical in the light of the problem formulation.
In terms of competences, the student must be able to:
- Select and delimit the theoretical and methodological approaches to analysing the problem formulation.
- Argue for legal solutions within the written answer.
- Make a reasoned choice in cases where several possible solutions are available. Communicate the relevant knowledge and arguments for the written project in a manner that is academically and linguistically correct as well as structured and coherent.
- 15 ECTS
- Type of assessment
Written assignmentWritten assignment
- Type of assessment details
- Written project
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- No external censorship
- Course number
- 15 ECTS
- Programme level
- Full Degree Master
Full Degree Master choice
- Autumn And Spring
- Faculty of Law
- Rasmus Kristian Feldthusen (26-7463756f7775306d746b75766b63703068676e66766a77756770426c7774306d7730666d)
Are you BA- or KA-student?
Courseinformation of students