COG Topics in Cognition and Communication
The course introduces and elaborates upon a small set of key contemporary topics in cognitive science and communication studies.
The Master’s Programme in Cognition and Communication, 2019-curriculum:
Research Project: HCCK03021E
At the examination, the student can demonstrate:
Knowledge and understanding of
- a set of key contemporary discussions in cognitive science and communication studies
- key interrelationships between cognitive and communicative processes in various situations.
- identifying and analyzing a set of relevant factors related to situated cognitive and communicative processes
- identifying and analyzing the interplay of said relevant factors and their potential consequences for situated cognitive and communicative processes.
- identifying, analyzing, and critically evaluating specific issues related to the interplay of situated cognitive and communication processes
- communicating an overall assessment of said issues in clear and concise form.
Lectures and class teaching, discussions and exercises.
- 15 ECTS
- Type of assessment
Criteria for exam assessment
- Class Instruction
- Course number
- 15 ECTS
- Programme level
- Full Degree Master
- Study Board of Communication
- Department of Communication
- Faculty of Humanities
- Frans van der Sluis (5-4c78677479466e7b7334717b346a71)
Frans van der Sluis & Patrizio Ulf Enrico Lo Presti
Are you BA- or KA-student?
Courseinformation of students